Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weighted Memories

 Weighted Memories
 The Address label of my current location and the location where I am about to move.  If you were to open the box the label would be cut in half signifying the separation from Steilacoom to Arizona.
The empty Arizona side of the box.  If you were to look through the key hole you would see a dark abyss of emptiness representative of my lack of memories associated with Arizona.

The Steilacoom side of things.  The Steilacoom side is filled with roughly 25 pounds of plaster signifying the weight of emotions I have associated with Steilacoom.  Since I am moving the side has a lock on it to show how this side of memories is now locked in my mind which can only recall  alimited representation of my life the past tow years.

This picture was taken to show how the two sides work with the image of the box.  The "top" of the picture is the Arizona side.  The "bottom" is the Steilacoom Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment